Thank you for visiting the homepage of Kundalini Software, which is a small software company created and run by Benjamin Pritchard.
Kundalini Software is named after a style of yoga called Kundalini Yoga, a branch of yoga which emphasizes techniques for tapping into the vast creative potentials within us.
Currently, several main offerings exist:
- The Kundalini Piano Mirroring Platform , which creates novel ways of playing a digital keyboard using symmetrical inversion, and helps facilitate ambidexterity.
- The Lightning Path Smart Phone Apps, developed in collaboration with Dr. Michael Sharp, which conveniently package Sharp’s modern-day system of self actualization (which is called The Lightning Path) into the smartphone in your pocket.
- The Preferences for Leisure Attributes (PLA) Assessment, which was created in collaboration with Dr. Janice Kreiner of the University of The Bahamas to access leisure preferences for people with traumatic brain injuries.
- The Lightning Path Alexa Skill, which is helping to disseminate ideas from the Lightning Path System of Self-Actualization via emerging technologies.
- The Kundalini Involuted Smiling Mirror, a system for enhancing self awareness by gamifying the act of smiling.
Plus some minor projects, as follows: