Kundalini Software is named after a style of yoga called Kundalini Yoga, a branch of yoga which emphasizes techniques for tapping into the vast creative potentials within us.
- The Kundalini Piano Platform, which does two main things:
- Liszt Analytical Engine, our software library calculating various metrics by analyzing real-time midi data
- Bach-In-The-Mirror, a special edition of the 13 Bach 2-Part Inventions symmetrically inverted
- Mozart Transposition Engine, a compiler for creating mirror-image representations of piano scores encoded in the GNU LilyPond format, for use with the Kundalini Piano Mirroring Platform
- Van Gogh Flow, a cool program for Windows 10 which overlays your display with translucent visuals. This software is intended to help people be more creative and productive by gently inducing psychological flow-states
- The Preferences for Leisure Attributes (PLA) Assessment, created in collaboration with Dr. Janice Kreiner and funded by a grant from the University of the Bahamas, to access leisure preferences for people with traumatic brain injuries
- The Kundalini Smiling Mirror, our component for gamifying the act of smiling
- The Kundalini Software Alexa Skill, which provides a voice-powered interface to the offerings of Kundalini Software
- Mesmorizing Displays
Much of the software we develop is open source, and released via GitHub:
Additionally, I like to write educational blog posts about some of the open source software we write, utilize, or contribute to. Examples include:
- Developing a Chrome Extension
- Understanding Enumerations in Java
- Developing a TamperMonkey Script (for integrating Simple Wikipedia into Wikipedia pages)
- Creating a Cordova Bluetooth Plugin
- Form follows function (or: “Developing a Simple Web App Without a Framework”)
- Creating and consuming a simple REST API
Additional posts can be found here.
Thank you for visiting; please have a nice day.
22,108 total views, 78 views today