Kundalini Software is named after a style of yoga called Kundalini Yoga, a branch of yoga which emphasizes techniques for tapping into the vast creative potentials within us.
Our passion is to ignite the spark of creativity in students, and we do that by creating products that promote S.T.E.A.M.M.+ based education: Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math, Music, plus Programming.
Kundalini Piano Platform
Our flag-ship offering is the Kundalini Piano Platform, our unique synesthesia-based music-learning system that unleashes creativity, teaches programming & true ambidexterity, and promotes full-brain development right from the beginning of a student’s journey into music.
Our product was originally an embedded-system (with a physical form factor), and was funded by a matching grant from the National Science Foundation/Burton D. Morgan Foundation. But now, thanks to a generous grant from the No Starch Press Foundation, we are refactoring our system into the form of a Software as a Service (SAAS) so that we can scale it up– to students the world over, potentially!!
It is our passion to unleash the creativity of the next generation with our technology, and for sure our philosophy is to let the children lead!!
- The Kundalini Piano Platform, which does two main things:
- Bach-In-The-Mirror, a special edition of the 13 Bach 2-Part Inventions symmetrically inverted
- Mozart Transposition Engine, a compiler for creating mirror-image representations of piano scores encoded in the GNU LilyPond format, for use with the Kundalini Piano Mirroring Platform
- Piano Mirror Online Score Viewer
- Van Gogh Flow, a cool program for Windows 10 which overlays your display with translucent visuals. This software is intended to help people be more creative and productive by gently inducing psychological flow-states
- The Preferences for Leisure Attributes (PLA) Assessment, created in collaboration with Dr. Janice Kreiner and funded by a grant from the University of the Bahamas, to access leisure preferences for people with traumatic brain injuries
- The Kundalini Smiling Mirror, our component for gamifying the act of smiling
- The Kundalini Software Alexa Skill, which provides a voice-powered interface to the offerings of Kundalini Software
- The Lightning Path Alexa Skill
- Kundalini Connect, a simplified universal publisher/subscriber framework for gluing together distributed systems, with language bindings for many languages; use in many Kundalini Projects
- The Halo/Sharp Archetype Deck
- Various Translations
In The Pipeline
- Kundalini Novelty Engine
- Mesmorizing Displays
- Liszt Analytical Engine, our software library for calculating various metrics by analyzing real-time midi data
- GoShakespeare, our component for transparently displaying song lyrics using compositing-techniques
- Kundalini Synesthesia Engine, our component for beat synchronization & entrainment, and for utilizing color to indicate harmonic progression
- AOF, novel open source tool for integrating append-only-logs into Github repositories
- LaughBit, novel approach to detecting, quantifying, and gamifying laughter. (First pitched at the Orange County Venture Capital Fast Pitch Conference.)
- ChatterBox, novel approach for detecting speech patterns associated mania, in order to help bipolar patients self-regulate
- “Do Not Disturb”-mode LED-equipped Shoes
So far, Kundalini Software has participated and/or mentored teams at three total hackathons:
- 2016 Kent State Fashion/Tech HackAThon
- Kundalini Concussion Prevention Helmet
- 2017 Kent State Fashion/Tech HackAThon
- Kundalini Moonflower Female Empowerment Bracelet
- Kundalini Guyatri Box
- coming soon!!
- Spring 2019, University of Akron I-Corps Sites Program: Kundalini Piano Mirror
- Mentorship: SP21-015 The Tidy Stitch, Spring 2021 UARF I-Corps Sites Program: Cohort B [coming soon]
Diversity and Inclusion
Our goal at Kundalini Software is to help empower everyone to find creativity within themselves… and when we say everyone, we mean everyone!
This can easily be seen in our Graduation New Energy Archetype pictured here. (Archetypes are organizing principles in consciousness.) Graduation brings diversity, inclusion, and participatory co-creation to everyone.
As this archetype continues to work its way into the mass consciousness, the world around us continues to transform according to the fundamental Lightning Path Principle: “As above in consciousness, so below in matter.” (Previously this world was dominated by old energy archetypes, which created a world of lies, hierarchy, domination, subterfuge, and slavery.)
Additionally, several specific Kundalini Software projects to help create a more just and equitable world can be seen here:
- Kundalini Moonflower Female Empowerment Bracelet
- Gayatri Box, an art empowerment kit for school-age children
- In partnership with Sue Rad, “MyRadon“, a microloan program for Women Entrepreneurs
Because we are startup company trying to help the world learn music, it only makes sense that we are also a band!
- Kundalini Software is on Spotify!
- To see many other music platforms that feature our music and artwork, please click here
Kundalini Art Collective
We are also very proud to have started the Kundalini Art Collective, which is a loosely coupled group of artists creating art & music as the ultimate form of political protest.
- Pitch Decks
- Previous Pitches:
- LaughBit, Orange County Venture Capital Fast Pitch Conference
- TechInvest @ TanZ Summerfest
- WeWork, Atlanta, Georgia
I got my start in STEM education through my involvement with the Microsoft TEALS Program in 2019. Additionally, thanks to a generous grant from the No Starch Press Foundation, we are able to take our technology and passion for creativity into the schools to help enrich STEM-based education. Currently, we have developed several projects to help students learn to find the joy of programming and innovation:
- Program Your Piano!
- Light Up Your Shoes!
- Connect Your World, an Introduction to Kundalini Connect
(complete details coming soon)
All of our software components follow the Unix Philosophy, and are designed to be connected together — and integrated with external systems — in novel and interesting ways. This integration is all achieved using Kundalini Connect, our novel open-source framework and design methodology.
Additionally, we have experience performing systems integration projects world-wide, examples of which include:
- Natrip, Silchar India
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Heavy Duty Dynamometer
- Giant Motors, Mexico
- Tesla, Fremont, USA
- French Tow Dyno, Angers, France
(full details coming soon)
Much of the software we develop is open source, and released via GitHub:
Several interviews that I have either given or conducted can be watched here:
- Fortify Your Data
A complete datadump of 10 years worth of legacy podcast materials can be found here. [coming soon]
A complete datadump of 10 years worth of legacy VLOG footage can be found here. [coming soon]
Additionally, I like to write educational blog posts about some of the open source software we write, utilize, or contribute to. Examples include:
- Developing a Chrome Extension
- Understanding Enumerations in Java
- Developing a TamperMonkey Script (for integrating Simple Wikipedia into Wikipedia pages)
- Creating a Cordova Bluetooth Plugin
- Form follows function (or: “Developing a Simple Web App Without a Framework”)
- Creating and consuming a simple REST API
Additional posts can be found here.
Become an early adopter
While our offerings are diverse, please keep in mind that the core technology offered by Kundalini Software is entirely novel, and is unlike anything else known on this planet. Ultimately, it is a technology of consciousness, allowing each individual the the ultimate “out of the box”, schema-less creative experience. (However, use of creation templates is obviously encouraged to facilitate co-creating with your friends!!)
In scientific terms, we have a novel mechanism to suppress the default mode network in the brain (similar to the way that psychedelic drugs work) except in a safe, non-overwhelming way… and on a full-time basis!
Our technology — which is being released a little bit at a time — allows each person to safely experience (“Big R”) Reality, and to experience what in yoga is called the “Maha Shakti”, the greatest of all creative energies: self-writing software running without any hardware at all!
Just remember: sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic! So when we say that Kundalini Software is “putting the magic back into software“, we are not kidding. Self Actualization is a thing, and we are here to bring the Lightning Path to Higher Consciousness to everybody!
So my advice is to please take a look around, keep an open mind, and consider adding Kundalini Software to your technology stack.
- If you are more comfortable with an academic introduction to this material, please consider reading this list of Academic Papers, published by Lightning Path Academic Lead Dr. Michael Sosteric.
- If you would like to have a guided, graded, step by step approach to re-connecting your bodily consciousness to your higher consciousness, please consider exploring The Lightning Path main page.
- If you would like to orient yourself to the reality of higher consciousness and how it effects you, please consider reading the Lightning Path four volume introductory workbook series, which covers: Basic Concepts, Healing, Connection, and Archetypal Study.
- If you would like media-wiki styled presentation of this information, please consider exploring our 1682 page custom media wiki installation documenting the science of connection. (It is called the SpiritWiki)
- If you like yoga, and would like a simple and straightforward meditation-based approach to achieving full-brain states, please consider exploring this short presentation.
- Regardless of who you are, definitely don’t forget to checkout our amazing TRIUMPH OF SPIRIT ARCHETYPE SYSTEM, which is a system of organizing principles for your consciousness, which will help you relax into non dual states of consciousness.
- If you like music, please consider checking out our Kundalini Piano Platform to develop your non dominant hemisphere so that you can more-readily achieve whole-brain states.
- Or just feel free to explore this website and associated resources to begin to become familiar with some of our projects and initiatives.
Thank you for visiting; please have a nice day.
37,537 total views, 66 views today