Thank you for visiting the homepage of Kundalini Software and Systems Integration, LLC, which is a small software company ran by Benjamin Pritchard.
Kundalini Software is named after a style of yoga called Kundalini Yoga, a branch of yoga which emphasizes techniques for tapping into the vast creative potentials within us.
Note: our components are loosely-coupled and designed to be used together in various creative and interesting ways; they are inspired by the Unix-design philosophy.
- The Lightning Path Content Distribution Platform, developed in collaboration with Dr. Michael Sosteric, which distributes the content of Dr. Sosteric’s modern-day system of self-actualization (which is called The Lightning Path) using a subscription-based model
- The Preferences for Leisure Attributes (PLA) Assessment, created in collaboration with Dr. Janice Kreiner and funded by a grant from the University of the Bahamas to access leisure preferences for people with traumatic brain injuries
- The Kundalini Piano Mirroring Platform, a National Science Foundation / Burton D. Morgan funded-project (launched via the University of Akron Research NSF/ICorp Sites Program) which creates novel ways of playing a digital keyboard using symmetrical inversion, and helps facilitate ambidexterity and symmetrical parity in both the brain and the body.
- The Lightning Path Alexa Skill, which is helping to disseminate content from the Lightning Path System of Self-Actualization via emerging technologies
- The Kundalini Software Alexa Skill, which provides a voice-powered interface to the offerings of Kundalini Software
- The Kundalini Smiling Mirror, our component for gamifying the act of smiling
- Van Gogh Flow, a cool program for Windows 10 which overlays the display with translucent visuals. This software is intended to help people be more creative and productive by gently inducing connected flow-states
- Great Courses Plus Chrome Extension
- TamperMonkey Script for integrating Simple Wikipedia into Wikipedia pages
- TheSpiritWiki WordPress Plugin
- Mozart Transposition Engine, a compiler for creating mirror-image representations of piano scores encoded in the GNU LilyPond format, for use with the Kundalini Piano Mirroring Platform