For the most part, the software that we create is written to help disseminate the Lightning Path, which is a modern system of self actualization. However, by browsing around, you can also find information about all my other pet projects too.
Kundalini Software is named after a style of yoga called Kundalini Yoga, a branch of yoga which emphasizes techniques for tapping into the vast creative potentials within us.
- The Lightning Path Apps, which help to distribute the contents of a modern day system of self-actualization called The Lightning Path
- The Preferences for Leisure Attributes (PLA) Assessment, created in collaboration with Dr. Janice Kreiner and funded by a grant from the University of the Bahamas, to access leisure preferences for people with traumatic brain injuries
- The Kundalini Piano Mirroring Platform, which creates novel ways of playing a digital keyboard using symmetrical inversion, and helps facilitate ambidexterity (Later extended to also include Computer-Assisted Dynamics.)
- The Lightning Path Alexa Skill, which is helping to disseminate content from the Lightning Path System of Self-Actualization via emerging technologies
- The Kundalini Software Alexa Skill, which provides a voice-powered interface to the offerings of Kundalini Software
- The Kundalini Smiling Mirror, our component for gamifying the act of smiling
- Van Gogh Flow, a cool program for Windows 10 which overlays the display with translucent visuals. This software is intended to help people be more creative and productive by gently inducing connected flow-states
- Great Courses Plus Chrome Extension
- TamperMonkey Script for integrating Simple Wikipedia into Wikipedia pages
- TheSpiritWiki WordPress Plugin
- Mozart Transposition Engine, a compiler for creating mirror-image representations of piano scores encoded in the GNU LilyPond format, for use with the Kundalini Piano Mirroring Platform
- Bluetooth Cordova Plugin
- vglob (“Visual Globber”) Unix utility
- WP Lightning Path Quote
Thank you for visiting; please have a nice day.