Kundalini Software is named after a style of yoga called Kundalini Yoga, a branch of yoga which emphasizes techniques for tapping into the vast creative potentials within us.
Currently, several main product offerings exist:
- The Kundalini Piano Mirroring Platform, which creates novel ways of playing a digital keyboard using symmetrical inversion, and helps facilitate ambidexterity
- The Lightning Path Content Distribution Platform, developed in collaboration with Dr. Michael Sosteric, which distributes the content of Dr. Sosteric’s modern-day system of self-actualization (which is called The Lightning Path) using a subscription-based model
- The Preferences for Leisure Attributes (PLA) Assessment, created in collaboration with Dr. Janice Kreiner and funded by a grant from the University of the Bahamas to access leisure preferences for people with traumatic brain injuries
- The Lightning Path Alexa Skill, which is helping to disseminate content from the Lightning Path System of Self-Actualization via emerging technologies
Plus some small open source projects:
- Great Courses Plus Chrome Extension
- TamperMonkey Script for integrating Simple Wikipedia into Wikipedia pages
- TheSpiritWiki WordPress Plugin
- Mozart Transposition Engine, a compiler for creating mirror-image representations of piano scores encoded in the GNU LilyPond format, for use with the Kundalini Piano Mirroring Platform
Finally, Kundalini Software is the vehicle by which I am attempting to develop and commercialize items from my Invention Portfolio — all of which are in various stages of development, and some of which I have posted online at the link above. For the most part, my inventions focus on wearable-technology.